Welcome to Rangeways Road PracticeWelcome to Rangeways Road Surgery website which we hope will provide you with useful information on a range of services we provide. In addition to this we hope it will provide you with a means of access to a host of information and links to helpful websites. We have a friendly and experienced team of clinicians and administrative staff at a convenient location. We offer routine appointments up to 6 weeks in advance and also emergency appointments.
|Monday||8:00 - 18:30|
|Tuesday||8:00 - 18:30|
|Wednesday||8:00 - 18:30|
|Thursday||8:00 - 19:30|
|Friday||7:00 - 18:30|
|Saturday||1 Saturday morning per month - see reception for details|
Tel: 01384 366166
Rangeways Road Surgery
33 Rangeways Road
Appointments during COVOD-19 pandemicDue to the coronavirus outbreak, how you contact us will be different at the moment. This is to limit face-to-face contact whenever possible and help stop the spread of coronavirus. We are open and if you need to see a member of our clinical team please call us on 01384 366166 - our opening hours are Monday to Friday 8am - 6.30pm. You can also call NHS 111. Appointments are being delivered face-to-face, online and over the telephone. If you are asked to come into the surgery for a face-to-face appointment, please remember to wear a face covering. Measures are in place to keep you safe from infection during your visit to the surgery.
Access your local GP services onlineRegister Now!
Book new appointments without having to phone. Order repeat prescriptions so they are ready to pick up. View your medical record securely online.
Search local services in your area
- Lockdown easing: what is the plan and is it realistic?
- How to eat more healthily during the colder months
- How to maintain a healthy lifestyle during lockdown
- Long COVID: what support is available?
- Is the pandemic affecting children's development?
- How to stay on top of unhealthy habits in lockdown
- Why it's normal to feel anxious about a post-COVID future
- Is the vagus nerve really the key to our mental health and well-being?
- Are older adults missing out when it comes to digital healthcare?
- How to set achievable heath goals