Welcome to Rangeways Road PracticeWelcome to Rangeways Road Surgery website which we hope will provide you with useful information on a range of services we provide. In addition to this we hope it will provide you with a means of access to a host of information and links to helpful websites. We have a friendly and experienced team of clinicians and administrative staff at a convenient location. We offer routine appointments up to 6 weeks in advance and also emergency appointments.
|Monday||8:00 - 18:30|
|Tuesday||8:00 - 18:30|
|Wednesday||8:00 - 18:30|
|Thursday||8:00 - 19:30|
|Friday||7:00 - 18:30|
|Saturday||1 Saturday morning per month - see reception for details|
Tel: 01384 366166
Rangeways Road Surgery
33 Rangeways Road
Appointments during COVOD-19 pandemicDue to the coronavirus outbreak, how you contact us will be different at the moment. This is to limit face-to-face contact whenever possible and help stop the spread of coronavirus. We are open and if you need to see a member of our clinical team please call us on 01384 366166 - our opening hours are Monday to Friday 8am - 6.30pm. You can also call NHS 111. Appointments are being delivered face-to-face, online and over the telephone. If you are asked to come into the surgery for a face-to-face appointment, please remember to wear a face covering. Measures are in place to keep you safe from infection during your visit to the surgery.
Access your local GP services onlineRegister Now!
Book new appointments without having to phone. Order repeat prescriptions so they are ready to pick up. View your medical record securely online.
Search local services in your area
- What's the link between diabetes and eating disorders?
- What should you do if your child is wheezing?
- What are the options for end of life care?
- New sports for the new year: why it's important to switch up your exercise
- When will I get my COVID-19 vaccine?
- Why we should be making mental health New Year resolutions
- When should you worry about pain?
- What happens when you get sectioned?
- How to make small healthy changes to your diet without dieting
- Could cold exposure boost your health and well-being?